The following are positions we are accepting applications for at this time. If you do not see something that interests you, please check back soon for an updated list!
- Performs various production and operations related tasks as part of an empowered team.
- As an individual, and as part of the team, assures adherence to established standards, policies and procedures relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, attendance, quality compliance, and audits.
- Reports to supervisor.
- Operates and maintains an environment that is safe, clean and assists with 5S responsibilities.
- Assist with production requirements, preventive maintenance, quality control, logistics and safety.
- Performs job responsibilities associated to work area per documented SOP’s.
- Assist with training other production associates.
- Assist Engineering in suggesting/implementing process Improvements.
- Performs quality inspections for in process and finished product as required.
- Manages time card and reports work hours to supervisor.
- Coordinates work activities with other production associates to achieve work objectives.
- Assist with material handling to stage material at work area for jobs being run.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters as needed to manufacture product.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Assist with crating/packaging product.
- Assist with loading/shipping product and completing all required documentation.
- Responsible for performing and monitoring the utilization and effectiveness of the inspection, calibration, and nonconforming material procedures in accordance with the Quality System guidelines.
- Reports to the Line Supervisor.
SUGGESTED LEVEL OF FORMALIZED TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic computer operations including primary software skills, keyboard functions and printer operation. (Basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word knowledge would be a plus.)
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to communicate and work with others in a professional manner in a team environment.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Able to use a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Must be able to use a variety of measurement devices in a Quality setting (tape measure, calipers, micrometers, torque wrenches, etc).
- A hands-on, team oriented individual with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate with all production personnel, maintenance, and staff members on daily basis.
- Must be flexible with work schedule. (Willing to work different shifts.)
- Must be able to work in summer time temperatures on occasions.