The following are positions we are accepting applications for at this time. If you do not see something that interests you, please check back soon for an updated list!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for managing the total warehouse process, from receiving to storage and retrieval to ensure accuracy and on-time shipments in the most cost effective manner; as well as maintaining a balanced supply of material that minimizes inventory, prevents production part shortages and are efficiently delivered and stored at point of use.
- Directs and coordinates department activities with the assistance of subordinate team leaders.
- Assigns/delegates work responsibilities, provides instructions, prepares schedules, sets deadlines and disseminates policy. Resolves issues as they arise.
- Plans department activities and monitors the status of work in progress by consulting with department supervisors and analyzing reports, records and directives. This includes coordination with other departments to ensure efficiency.
- Evaluates current procedures and practices to develop and implement process improvements.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment utilizing and improving established factory processes.
- Manage, create and/or modify material replenishment processes to ensure production needs are consistently met.
- Plan, document and manage full physical inventory count events, while minimizing down time and maximizing inventory integrity.
- Keep warehouse organized and material easily identified.
- Utilize lean techniques and FIFO for warehouse management and organization.
- Manage inventory control for warehouse.
- Manage Kanban and cycle counts.
- Serve as a contact for production, reacting to needs and issues in a timely manner.
- Daily supervision and annual facilitation of performance reviews for warehouse personnel.
- Contributes to team effort by completing other related duties as needed or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of distribution/warehouse work experience, inclusive of 1+ years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; professional certification in inventory management or distribution management is a plus.
- Strong background in inventory control management systems and integration processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good follow-up skills and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Safety Mindset
- Lean Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer Focus
- Active Listening
- Interpersonal Skills
- Performs various production and operations related tasks as part of an empowered team.
- As an individual, and as part of the team, assures adherence to established standards, policies and procedures relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, attendance, quality compliance, and audits.
- Reports to supervisor.
- Operates and maintains an environment that is safe, clean and assists with 5S responsibilities.
- Assist with production requirements, preventive maintenance, quality control, logistics and safety.
- Performs job responsibilities associated to work area per documented SOP’s.
- Assist with training other production associates.
- Assist Engineering in suggesting/implementing process Improvements.
- Performs quality inspections for in process and finished product as required.
- Manages time card and reports work hours to supervisor.
- Coordinates work activities with other production associates to achieve work objectives.
- Assist with material handling to stage material at work area for jobs being run.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters as needed to manufacture product.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Assist with crating/packaging product.
- Assist with loading/shipping product and completing all required documentation.
- Responsible for performing and monitoring the utilization and effectiveness of the inspection, calibration, and nonconforming material procedures in accordance with the Quality System guidelines.
- Reports to the Line Supervisor.
SUGGESTED LEVEL OF FORMALIZED TRAINING:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of basic computer operations including primary software skills, keyboard functions and printer operation. (Basic Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word knowledge would be a plus.)
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to communicate and work with others in a professional manner in a team environment.
- Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
- Able to use a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Must be able to use a variety of measurement devices in a Quality setting (tape measure, calipers, micrometers, torque wrenches, etc).
- A hands-on, team oriented individual with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate with all production personnel, maintenance, and staff members on daily basis.
- Must be flexible with work schedule. (Willing to work different shifts.)
- Must be able to work in summer time temperatures on occasions.